Let me introduce myself…
My name is Joanne McCurry and I am a Mom of two beautiful daughters, and have owned Moon-Glade & worked as a professional photographer in Central Florida for over seven years.
I photograph newborn babies at Oviedo and Sanford Medical centers, and I know only too well how important it is to capture these early moments and memories starting from the very beginning.
I photograph everything from maternity, birth, newborn and milestones - and now find myself photographing other occasions too, including Quinceaneras, Sweet 16’s, Engagements and Weddings.
Through my craft as a photographer, I also see that beauty is timeless. We can be too hard on ourselves and I enjoy meeting new clients, making them feel relaxed and let their personality shine through in my photographs.
I love creating photographs for families to treasure forever, & I really enjoy sharing their photos with them. I often finding myself smiling as I’m scanning through them on my computer screen, remembering our conversations and some funny moments.
I also photograph a lot for small businesses and have an uncanny knack of showing things from a different view & showing a favorable light on their story. I combine this with head shots, to complete the image.
I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know how I can help you,
Where we start...
- We begin by talking about your goals and what you are looking for & we have many suggestions to help you. This can happen over the phone/skype or an in person meeting.
- Think of any questions that you have for us and we will look at the different options for how it can be achieved. Do you want to give your photos as gifts, hang as artwork in your home, or use as presentation material for your business?
- Once we have figured out what photo experience you want, we will send you some photo tips as guidelines for you to prepare. We are here to answer any questions you may have to make sure you get what you’re aiming for. We will help coordinate outfits with locations whether it's outside or in a home/on location studio setting.
- Your photo session is scheduled! After your photo session, we upload your portraits to your private gallery on our website, where you can make your final decisions on what images look best with a wall gallery or album.
- Once you have chosen your favorites, we send them to our Photo Lab where they are printed using archival inks and professional materials. We have several finishes available and will show you the amazing differences before or at your session.
Moon-Glade reserves the right to share your images for advertising or promotions. Your name(s) or identity are never shared, but please let us know if you would prefer for your likeness not to be shared. Thank you.